Today I wanted to share about where I get some of my best inspiration from! There are three things that always make me feel inspired – the beach, exploring new places and scrolling through Instagram! While I absolutely love Pinterest too, I find myself scrolling Instagram a lot more simply because it has a more personal touch. It’s not just the pictures that inspire me but the words too, I love getting to know who I’m following and seeing little insights into their life. So, without further ado here are a few of my fave accounts!
1. mscraftberrybush – Bright, airy and a cutie-patootie pup!
2. mytexashouse – I’ve only been following this account for a short time but it has quickly become a hot fave! Erin shares snaps of her home in Texas and boy-oh-boy does it get me dreaming!
3. Houseofharvee Interiors and kidlets with a healthy dose of blush pink…. need I say more?
4. Beckiowens – Is a seriously talented interior designer based in California who is always sharing the most gorgeous snaps! I always get so inspired by her posts AND she was one of the reasons I wanted to get back into this blog and design world! #girlcrush
5. RevieJane is my absolute fave mum to follow! With a focus on fitness and keeping it real she is the most down to earth ‘grammer I’ve ever followed! So much love for this girl boss!
6. rachparcell out of everyone I’ve shared today Rach is probably the most well known. With an insane blog (check it out here) gorgeous fashion line, the most beautiful house I ever did see AND the two cutest little kiddos, I always get a lot of joy and inspiration from her posts!
Who are your favourite people to follow on Instagram? Let me know in the comments!